Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Looks like I'm going to have to jump...

Every first blog post needs an awkward "well-here-I-am-looks-like-I-need-to-see-what-this-blog-thing-is-all-about" introduction. So here's mine.

I do not yet have a real aim/purpose for this blog thing. Maybe some collected thoughts here and there, maybe some pictures (if you're lucky), maybe some rants on music/God/Bible/culture/movie stars. Who knows. I can't guarantee anything will be pertinent, interesting, funny, or even spelled correctly. But by God's grace and a little determination I'll see what'll happen.

3 comments:

c.c. said...

skubalon? for shame! "but mom, the apostle paul said it!" "if the apostle paul went to prison, would you go too?"

theekevy said...

"If it would help fill up what was lacking in Christ's afflictions, I'd go to prison."

Carrie Allen said...

yeeeeeah...Kevin is a blogger!!!